The Recipe For Making Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert.
You can make Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert using 4 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert
- Add 250-300 g of strawberries.
- Fill 1 of small can condensed milk.
- Fill 1/2 Tbsp of Chia Seeds.
- Fill 1/2 c of Water.
Quick Step To Make Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert
- Soak Chia seeds in water. Stir with teaspoon. Set aside for 30 mins or more..
- Wash strawberries. Discard the ones with mold forming as it will affect the taste of your dessert. Remove tops (leaves) by pulling it with your fingers. Slice off any soft mushy parts (fruit damage from packing/transport). Feed those to your dog, strawberries are good for them 🙂 Slice strawberries into desired bite size pieces..
- Add 1/4 can condensed milk. Add just enough to cover the berries with a little extra dollop. Stir..
- Check your Chia. If it has formed gel like substance around it, it's ready to be added. Scoop with a spoon into your berry mix. Up to you how much Chia you want to add. Less or more won't hurt. Stir..
- Taste. Adjust sweetness by adding a little more condensed milk. Pop in the chiller to let the Chia absorb the milk & strawberry flavor. Ready to be served after 2 hours or more. Sorbet: Pop in the freezer and enjoy! Great refreshment on a hot day!.
That’s how to make Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert Recipe.