The Recipe For Making S'mores dessert.
You can make S'mores dessert using 12 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make S'mores dessert
- Insert of Crust.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter melted.
- Prepare 6 of gramcrackers.
- Mix of Pudding.
- Insert of Chocolate pudding mix.
- Insert 2 of cupsMilk.
- Fill of Middle layer.
- Prepare of About 1/2 bag of normal marshmallows.
- Fill 2 tbsp of butter.
- Mix of Topping.
- Insert 2 gram of crackers crushed.
- Add of Cool whip or whipcream.
Quick Step To Make S'mores dessert
- Melt butter n smash 6 gram crackers finely press down in medium size bowl or pie pan put in fridge start on next step.
- Melt marshmallows an butter stirring constantly until well melted add to crust put In fridge.
- Make chocolate pudding refrigerate for about 20 mins than add to top of the marshmallow pie! Refrigerate again about one hr or until fully set.
- Add remaining gramcrackers and mini marshmallows sprinkles whatever you wish! And enjoy.
That’s how to make S'mores dessert Recipe.