The Recipe For Making Ritz Cracker Ice Cream Dessert.
You can make Ritz Cracker Ice Cream Dessert using 6 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Ritz Cracker Ice Cream Dessert
- Prepare 2 of sleeves ritz crackers(about 60).
- Add 1/2 cup of butter- melted.
- Fill 1/2 of quart ice cream ( your flavor choice).
- Mix 2 of small – boxes instant pudding ( your choice).
- Mix 1 cup of milk.
- Insert 1 of 8- oz. container cool whip.
Quick Step To Make Ritz Cracker Ice Cream Dessert
- Crush crackers and add melted butter.Layer in bottom of 9×13 pan press down. (I baked mine at 350º for about 6 min.let cool.I left my ice cream warm up a little bit. ( I made white chocolate pudding with strawberry ice cream).
- In mixing bowl on mixer. Mix ice cream, pudding and milk for 2 min. On high.Fold in cool whip. Pour over cracker crust. I crushed about 10 extra crackers and sprinkled on top.Refigerate for 2 hrs..
That’s how to make Ritz Cracker Ice Cream Dessert Recipe.