The Recipe For Making Rhubarb Dessert.
You can make Rhubarb Dessert using 11 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Rhubarb Dessert
- Add 2 cup of brown sugar.
- Fill 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Add 1 of eggs.
- Insert 1 cup of milk.
- Mix 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Mix 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Insert 3 cup of rhubarb.
- Fill 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Add 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Easy Way To Make Rhubarb Dessert
- Mix baking soda into milk and let set until the milk is room temperature.
- Cut in brown sugar to shortening.
- Add egg and mix until well blended.
- Stir in milk and vanilla until well blended.
- Add flour and salt mix well.
- Add rhubarb.
- Grease and flour 9×13 cake pan and pour batter into pan..
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinke over the top.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely before cutting.
That’s how to make Rhubarb Dessert Recipe.