The Recipe For Making Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies.
You can make Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies using 11 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies
- Prepare 1 3/4 sticks of butter, softened.
- Add 3/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Fill 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Mix 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Add 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of raisins.
- Mix 3 cups of Quaker Oats Old Fashion uncooked oats.
Quick Step To Make Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars together on medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well..
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well..
- Add oats and raisins; mix well..
- Form dough by rounding tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown..
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered..
That’s how to make Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies Recipe.