The Recipe For Making Potato Rabdi (dessert).
You can make Potato Rabdi (dessert) using 8 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Potato Rabdi (dessert)
- Add 1 of potato.
- Add 5 cups of whole milk.
- Insert 2 tsp of sugar/ substitute/ honey.
- Prepare 5-6 of sandal flower petals.
- Mix 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of corn flour.
- Fill 1 cup of coffee creamer (powder).
- Insert 9-10 of pistachio.
Quick Step To Make Potato Rabdi (dessert)
- Peel the potato, grated it in the water.
- Heat the pan, add butter and now remove water from potato and cook in butter.
- Mix corn flour in 2 tsp milk, Add milk, petals and cornflour mixture in the pan.
- Continuously stirrer spoon and mix well.
- Once it's thick n almost half I quantity add sugar and cook 1 min more.
- Now garnish with pistachio or cashew almonds, can serve hot or cold.
That’s how to make Potato Rabdi (dessert) Recipe.