The Recipe For Making Pineapple Ice Cream without Heavy Cream.
You can make Pineapple Ice Cream without Heavy Cream using 7 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pineapple Ice Cream without Heavy Cream
- Fill 1 of large frozen banana.
- Prepare Half of a large orange, frozen (optional).
- Insert 2 cups of frozen pineapple chunks.
- Fill 2 tbsp of maple syrup/honey.
- Add 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Fill 1 tbsp of alcohol of choice but not a strong type (optional).
- Mix 2 tbsp of plain yoghurt/milk.
Step By Step To Make Pineapple Ice Cream without Heavy Cream
- Gather all the ingredients..
- Blend everything together until smooth..
- Pour into a cake pan or any metal dish and cover with cling film/plastic wrap.(Covering it with cling film/plastic wrap is very important.).
- Freeze for about 7 hours or until firm but scoopable. Consume within 2 days as the pineapple will eventually ferment. Enjoy!.
That’s how to make Pineapple Ice Cream without Heavy Cream Recipe.