The Recipe For Making Mudpie Cookies.
You can make Mudpie Cookies using 7 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mudpie Cookies
- Prepare 2 C of White Sugar.
- Add 6 T of cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Milk.
- Mix 1 pinch of salt.
- Add 2 C of Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 1 of ¹/2 C Coconut.
Step By Step To Make Mudpie Cookies
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat mix together the Sugar,Cocoa,Butter,and Milk..
- Bring the mixture to a boil mixing for five minutes after it starts to boil..
- Remove from heat stir in the remaining ingredients add another half Cup of oats if it's not the right consistency..
- Let sit on wax paper until they are solid and cooled..
That’s how to make Mudpie Cookies Recipe.