The Recipe For Making Mini Oreo Cake.
You can make Mini Oreo Cake using 10 ingredients in 14 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mini Oreo Cake
- Mix of For caramel cream mixture:.
- Mix 75 gram of (3/4 cup)Caramel powder.
- Fill 125 ml of thick cream (desert cream).
- Insert 3 tbs of full cream milk.
- Insert of Sugar or caster sugar as per requirement.
- Mix of Others:.
- Fill of Square biscuits.
- Insert 1 cup of full cream milk.
- Mix 1 of medium Chocolate bar.
- Fill of Oreo biscuits.
Easy Way To Make Mini Oreo Cake
- Take a wide plate and add 1 cup of milk..
- Grind some oreo biscuits into fine powder and shift the powder to the bowl or plate..
- Now take a glass tray and fully spead a little caramel cream on the tray..
- On top of cream sprinkle oreo powder. (Dont sprinkle too much, just a little..for texture and little flavour).
- Then take a biscuit and fully dip it in the milk for 2 SECONDS and put on the tray where you spread the cream. Now keep doing it one by one till the biscuits cover the full tray and form the first layer..
- Now again spread cream on the first layer of buscuits. Now the caramel cream should be a little more and sprinkle the oreo powder. Then again dip the biscuits into the milk one by one to form the second layer..
- Repeat the process till it reaches the final layer..
- Now, on top of the final layer of biscuits, form a thin layer of caramel cream..
- Now heat a water on stove and take a glass bowl with chocolate bar in it and put on top of the hot water and keep mixing it till it melts..
- Note: if your chocolate is a little dark, just add little milk and keep mixing till it forms a light brown. (i used galaxy bar). Its up to you..
- Let the melted chocolate cool down a little and then spread it on the final layer of biscuits..
- Note: if you dont want to do the procedure of melting chocolate, just take a chocolate syrup and little milk, mix and spread it on the biscuits layer..
- Finally, just add the full oreo biscuits on top as shown in the picture..
- Refrigerate it for atleast 15 hours. The cooler it is, the tastier it gets..
That’s how to make Mini Oreo Cake Recipe.