The Recipe For Making Mango Dessert.
You can make Mango Dessert using 9 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mango Dessert
- Prepare 1 pack of agar-agar.
- Mix 250 ml of fresh mango juice.
- Insert 100 ml of water.
- Add 1 tbsp of sugar (adjust to your liking).
- Add 2 cups of nata de coco.
- Add 1 of ripe mango, peeled and diced.
- Fill 2 cups of cream (regular milk works fine as well).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Fill of Ice.
Easy Way To Make Mango Dessert
- Combine agar-agar, fresh mango juice, water, and sugar in a pan. Use low heat and cook until they are well combined. Pour in mold and wait until it is firm. Cut it into cubes..
- Combine cubed mango jelly with the rest of the ingredients..
That’s how to make Mango Dessert Recipe.