The Recipe For Making Individual Cheesecakes.
You can make Individual Cheesecakes using 6 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Individual Cheesecakes
- Fill 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 c of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Add 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- Insert 1 of egg.
- Add 1 pkg of Keebler's (Mini Graham Cracker Crust).
Easy Way To Make Individual Cheesecakes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon, juice, and vanilla on medium speed until fluffy. Add egg, beating until just combined..
- Place crusts on baking sheet. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture in each crust.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until knife inserted into filling 1 inch from edge comes clean..
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours for filling to set..
- Add your favorite pie topping. Enjoy!.
That’s how to make Individual Cheesecakes Recipe.