The Recipe For Making Improved Fruity Gelatin.
You can make Improved Fruity Gelatin using 3 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Improved Fruity Gelatin
- Prepare 2 box of gelatin dessert.
- Insert 4 of individual Dole fruit cups (4oz).
- Fill 2 cup of boiling water.
Quick Step To Make Improved Fruity Gelatin
- Boil 2 cups of water..
- Add to powdered gelatin and mix until gelatin is dissolved..
- Take fruit cups and blend them into a pulp. The pulp should be just under two cups. I needed three fruit cups to do this. Add a touch of cold water to bring the mixture to exactly two cups..
- The package says to add two cups of cold water to the hot gelatin. Use the pulp mixture instead. Pour it directly in and mix well..
- Open the last fruit cup and pour it into the mixture, juice and all. Stir..
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for several hours..
That’s how to make Improved Fruity Gelatin Recipe.