The Recipe For Making Grams Flour Desert ( Besan ka halwa).
You can make Grams Flour Desert ( Besan ka halwa) using 6 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grams Flour Desert ( Besan ka halwa)
- Insert 1 cup of Gram Flour (Besan).
- Add 1 cup of milk.
- Insert 1 cup of sugar.
- Insert 70 grams of Melted butter.
- Mix 4 piece of Small cardamom.
- Mix 1 tbsp of Pistachios.
Quick Step To Make Grams Flour Desert ( Besan ka halwa)
- Gram flour dissolved in milk until completely smooth, please keep covered for 5 minutes. cardamom peel, grind Make powder. pistachios finely finely cut thin..
- adding butter to the pan and heat it, and saves a teaspoon melted butter pudding, which we will later become. Put flour on being dissolved and the melt butter pudding for 2 minutes until light brown Csikne down, please..
- And then turn it and again cook it for 1/2 minutes….until it became golden brown…and mess it and cook it for 10-12 minutes until it become golden brown…..
- After that add 1 cup of water and sugar in it…and cook till it become thick and not stick to pan…
- It's ready…take it out on a plate…and add remaining butter in it and garnish it with pistachios….
- Enjoy. ..don't forget to send snaps….
That’s how to make Grams Flour Desert ( Besan ka halwa) Recipe.