The Recipe For Making Gooey blueberry Bars.
You can make Gooey blueberry Bars using 12 ingredients in 15 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Gooey blueberry Bars
- Prepare 350 g of flour.
- Fill 250 grams of butter.
- Insert 100 g of brown sugar.
- Add 4 tablespoons of milk.
- Insert of Blueberry Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of bucket of blueberries.
- Insert 30 g of sugar.
- Mix of Lemon Cream.
- Mix 300 g of sugar.
- Fill 4 of lemons juiced and zested.
- Mix 4 of eggs.
- Mix 125 g of flour.
Step By Step To Make Gooey blueberry Bars
- Blend flour and softened butter until crumbly.
- Blend sugar and milk into flour mixture.
- Halve flour mixture into 2 separate portions.
- Flatten one of the halves of flour mixture into a pie dish.
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes.
- While cookie base is cooling down, do the same to the other half of flour mixture to make a top cookie layer.
- Blend Blueberries in a food processor..
- Heat up blended blueberries on a pan. Add sugar. Boil for 5 minutes then let cool down.
- Beat eggs. Squeeze lemons and zest into eggs. Blend in 300 grams sugar..
- Whisk flour into egg mixture.
- Use the baking or pie dish that already has a hardened cookie layer as the base. Pour 4/5 of the cream mixture on top..
- Then pour the blueberry mixture on top of cream layer. Make swirls with the purple colors is desired..
- Gently put the second cookie layer on top..
- Pour the remaining cream layer on top..
- Bake for Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180C.
That’s how to make Gooey blueberry Bars Recipe.