The Recipe For Making Easy Homemade Butter Cookies.
You can make Easy Homemade Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Easy Homemade Butter Cookies
- Insert 180 g of All Purpose Flour.
- Add 65 g of Brown Sugar (powdered or crushed).
- Prepare 15 ml of Vanilla Essence.
- Fill 110 g of Unsalted Butter.
- Fill 20 of ml/g Palm Sugar (Gula Melaka) [Optional].
- Add 1.5 tsp of Sea Salt.
Quick Step To Make Easy Homemade Butter Cookies
- Cut the r.t.p butter into cubes and place them in the mixing bowl..
- Whip them with a mixer until soft and smooth..
- Add powdered sugar or crushed granulated sugar into the mixing bowl and whip, whip, whip! 👏.
- Once you get a soft and creamy consistency, stop mixing and stiff the flour into the mixing bowl. Always always stiff flour ! It always helps with the texture..
- Mix the flour with the butter paste until a soft doughy batter forms. Add more flour if it is too sticky..
- Make sure that the dough soft but not too hard like bread dough..
- Add Palm Sugar into the dough and mix one last time. [Optional if you don't want it to be too sweet or don't have palm sugar].
- You should be able to form a ball with the dough. If it is too thick or not creamy enough, just add more butter into the mixture..
- Form any preferable size of balls and place them onto a baking tray. Remeber to oil the baking tray or place a baking sheet yah 😉..
- Gently press the balls of dough one by one with a fork and bake it to 180 degree celcius for 15-25 min depending on your oven..
- Take out the cookies and test with a toothpick. If it is abit hard inside, then it's ready 😗👌.
That’s how to make Easy Homemade Butter Cookies Recipe.