The Recipe For Making Creamy Cheesecake Pancakes 🥞.
You can make Creamy Cheesecake Pancakes 🥞 using 11 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Creamy Cheesecake Pancakes 🥞
- Insert 2 1/2 cups of self rising flour.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- Insert 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Add 2 cups of whole milk.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of block cream cheese, softened.
- Fill 2 of eggs.
- Fill of Butter cooking spray.
- Mix of Pancake syrup.
- Insert of Whipped topping.
- Add of Cinnamon powder.
Step By Step To Make Creamy Cheesecake Pancakes 🥞
- In a bowl combine your self rising flour, white sugar and cinnamon powder…….
- Next add into your dry ingredients your whole milk, vanilla extract, softened cream cheese and eggs……..mix all with an electric mixer until smooth………Let batter rest for about 5 minutes……….
- Heat a skillet with some butter cooking spray………
- Pour a small amount of batter into hot skillet, cook on low to medium heat, then turn over when top of pancake looks almost dry and edges are cooked………
- Serve each pancake topped with pancake syrup, whipped topping, cinnamon powder and enjoy 😉!!!!!.
That’s how to make Creamy Cheesecake Pancakes 🥞 Recipe.