The Recipe For Making Chocolate Mint Dessert.
You can make Chocolate Mint Dessert using 10 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chocolate Mint Dessert
- Mix 1 cup of gluten-free flour (or reg flour).
- Mix 1 cup of sugar substitute, such as splenda (or granulated sugar).
- Mix 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Add 4 of eggs (or equivalent of egg substitute).
- Add 1 1/2 cups of chocolate syrup.
- Insert 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Add 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Fill 2 tbsp of green creme de menthe (or 1 tbsp water, 3/4 tsp mint extract, & 3 drops green food coloring).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- Fill 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Quick Step To Make Chocolate Mint Dessert
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13×9 baking dishes..
- Combine flour, sugar, 1/2 cup butter, eggs, syrup in a large bowl. Beat unril smooth. Pour batter in prepared pan..
- Bake 25-30 minutes or when top springa back when lightly touched in center. Cool completerly..
- Combine powdered sugar, 1/2 cup butter, & creme de menthe in medium bowl. Beat until smooth. Spread over cake. Cover. Refrigerate for at least an hour..
- Melt 6 tbsp butter & chocolate chips in a saucepan over very low heat. Remive from heat. Stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Spread over chilled dessert. Cover. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving..
That’s how to make Chocolate Mint Dessert Recipe.