The Recipe For Making Chewy chocolate chip cookies.
You can make Chewy chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chewy chocolate chip cookies
- Mix 1.5 cups of flour.
- Insert 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Mix 1/2 cup of soft butter.
- Fill 2/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- Mix 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Add 2 of eggs.
- Insert of Tons of chocolate chips!.
Step By Step To Make Chewy chocolate chip cookies
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cream warm butter. Add sugars. Then add vanilla and egg..
- Mix flour and baking powder in separate bowl then add slowly to wet mixture..
- Stir chocolate chips with spoon..
- Scoop tablespoons onto nonstick cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool before eating..
That’s how to make Chewy chocolate chip cookies Recipe.