The Recipe For Making Cherry Bar Dessert.
You can make Cherry Bar Dessert using 8 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cherry Bar Dessert
- Mix 2 stick of Or 1 cup softened butter.
- Mix 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Fill 3 cup of AP flour.
- Mix 1 tsp of Salt.
- Insert 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Insert 1 tsp of Almond extract.
- Add 2 can of cherry pie filling, 21 ounce cans.
Easy Way To Make Cherry Bar Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl cream sugar and butter til light and fluffy. Add 4 eggs and extracts, mix well..
- In another bowl combine flour and salt and mix into wet mixture. Spread half the batter in a 9×13 pan. On top of that spread 2 cans of pie filling. Drop the rest of the batter by spoonfuls on top of cherries..
- Bake for 30-45 mins or til done. Mix 2 cups powdered sugar and 4 tablespoons milk, cream, half and half or water til smooth and drizzle over hot bars..
That’s how to make Cherry Bar Dessert Recipe.