The Recipe For Making Banana Pudding Trifle Dessert.
You can make Banana Pudding Trifle Dessert using 7 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Banana Pudding Trifle Dessert
- Insert 2 packages of Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies, crumbled.
- Prepare 6 of Bananas, or more as needed.
- Fill 2 cup of Milk.
- Add 1 box of French Vanilla instant Pudding (5oz size).
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- Mix 14 oz of Can Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Insert 12 oz of Container Whipped Topping, thawed.
Step By Step To Make Banana Pudding Trifle Dessert
- Combine milk and pudding mix in a bowl and mix well..
- Combine cream cheese and condensed milk in a large bowl and mix until smooth..
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture..
- Add cream cheese mixture to pudding mixture and blend well..
- Place a layer of crumbled cookies into the bottom of the trifle bowl. Slice bananas into 1/2 inch pieces (circles). Place a layer of sliced bananas over the crumbled cookies. Carefully spoon 1/3 of the pudding mixture over the top of the bananas. Repeat layer of cookies, banana and pudding 2 more times and top with remaining cookie crumbles..
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or more and it's ready to serve..
That’s how to make Banana Pudding Trifle Dessert Recipe.