The Recipe For Making Banana moong dessert. In the past two weeks alone we have. Banana Moon. 🌺 share your pics with us & use #sharebananamoon 👙 Repost photos & mention us ✌🏼 BananaMoon Show.
If you love banana pudding, you are going to go crazy for this old time Southern mash up. If you love bananas, you're going to really love this collection of irresistible banana desserts! Stephanie is the author of the best selling cookbook, Brownies, Blondies, and Bars.. You can make Banana moong dessert using 6 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Banana moong dessert
- Prepare 100 gr of moong dal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Add 150 ml of water.
- Add 1 pcs of banana.
- Add pinch of salt.
- Mix pinch of cinnamon powder.
Banana Dessert, Banana Dessert Wraps, Seven Layer Banana Dessert. Prebiotic Chocolate Banana Dessert Smoothie The Wellness Business Hub. To make this easy recipe, first pressure cook the moong dal, diced raw banana and grated coconut with water. Take out the cooked dal along with banana and coconut, and add salt to it.
Easy Way To Make Banana moong dessert
- Wash and rinse the moong dal. Soak it for 3 – 4 hours.
- In a pot, cook the soaked moong dal and water. Bring it to boil and simmer it until well cooked. It takes minimun 20-25 minutes..
- After it is cooked, you may mash it or leave it as it is. I just mashed it with spoon in the pot..
- Add the mashed banana into it and the sugar. Add pinch salt. Mix it well..
- Serve it with some sliced banana and touch of cinnamon powder..
Green Moong Dal Kootu is a delicious recipe made of an unusual blend of green moong and raw banana peel, that is cooked in a flavoursome South Indian masala. Serve it with some rasam rice and. Pesarattu or Moong Dal Dosa is crispy dosa variety from Andhra Pradesh made from whole moong beans. Oven Roasted Moong Dal – healthier version of the popular Indian fried snack. Method Soak moong dal in water overnight. That’s how to make Banana moong dessert Recipe.