The Recipe For Making Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce.
You can make Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce using 13 ingredients in 17 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce
- Add of Cake.
- Insert 400 g (14.10 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Add 100 g (3.52 oz) of White sugar.
- Add 40 g (1.41 oz) of Cake flour.
- Fill 4 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- Mix 1 of Lemon zest.
- Fill 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of White Rum.
- Mix of Sauce.
- Insert 100 g (3.52 oz) of Blueberry jam.
- Insert 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Red wine.
Easy Way To Make Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce
- Cream cheese at room temperature..
- Add white sugar and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Make beaten eggs, add it to the cake mixture and mix well. *The photos are 4 eggs, but add just 2 eggs. That's for 4 trays..
- Add heavy cream and mix..
- Add lemon zest & juice, white rum, and then mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉)..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even. Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins and then 150℃ (302℉) for 20 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator..
- Put blueberry jam & red wine in a bowl..
- Heat at 600W for 3 mins or boil with a pan..
- Cool it down and pour into a container. Keep in the refrigerator..
- Put a slice of cheesecake on the plate and serve with tasty sauce!.
- "Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce" is also good! Recipe ID : 13304223.
That’s how to make Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce Recipe.