The Recipe For Making Almond Biscotti.
You can make Almond Biscotti using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Almond Biscotti
- Add 1 cup of roasted almonds, chopped.
- Mix 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Mix 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Add 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Add 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Insert 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Mix 1 tbsp of almond extract.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Easy Way To Make Almond Biscotti
- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F). Whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar in a large bowl..
- Combine olive oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and almond extract..
- Mix egg mixture and flour mixture into a batter. Fold in almonds..
- On baking parchment or non-stick silicone baking mat, form the batter into two logs..
- Bake mixture for 30 minutes or until golden brown and firm. Let cool for ten minutes..
- With a serrated knife cut biscotti into 1 cm thick slices..
- Bake sliced biscotti for 15–20 more minutes. The longer it is baked the harder it becomes. Turn over at the halfway mark. Let cool..
That’s how to make Almond Biscotti Recipe.