The Recipe For Making White Chocolate and Cranberry Cashew Cookies.
You can make White Chocolate and Cranberry Cashew Cookies using 12 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make White Chocolate and Cranberry Cashew Cookies
- Add 2 1/2 of flour.
- Add 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Insert 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, softened.
- Insert 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Fill 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Insert 2 of eggs.
- Fill 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- Insert 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Insert 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- Fill 1/2 cup of chopped cashews.
Step By Step To Make White Chocolate and Cranberry Cashew Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and soda and salt..
- In a mixer, cream together butter and both sugars until fully blended..
- Mix in eggs and vanilla..
- To the mixer, add a spoonful at a time of the dry ingredients until fully incorporated..
- By hand using a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips, cranberries and cashews..
- Using a small ice cream scoop or melon baller, place cookies evenly apart on baking sheet to allow proper cooking..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove to cooling racks and allow cookies to cool completely. Enjoy!.
That’s how to make White Chocolate and Cranberry Cashew Cookies Recipe.