The Recipe For Making Walnut cookies (texture like macarons). See more ideas about Cookies, Cookie recipes, Desserts. Thin, chewy, oatmeal lace cookies that perfectly stackable and easy to gift. They're so addictive and have the best caramelized sugar texture!
If you like, you can substitute pecans for the walnuts. They were very easy to prepare and I love the taste and texture. Not too soft and not to crisp. You can make Walnut cookies (texture like macarons) using 5 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Walnut cookies (texture like macarons)
- Insert 2 of egg whites.
- Add 3 spoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 300 gr of well chopped walnuts.
- Fill 1 of tea cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Some vanilla extract (optional).
Chinese Walnut Cookies are straight from my mom's childhood. These crunchy, nutty treats are * Recipes for truly authentic Chinese walnut cookies use lard; we use butter because it's more widely * After toasting the walnuts, I like to crush them under a rolling pin to get them to the desired texture. Chinese Walnut Cookies (核桃酥) – These Chinese-style walnut cookies feature a crispy and crumbly texture and heavenly walnut aroma. Most of the traditional Chinese desserts are quite different from the ones that I encountered in the US, like these walnut cookies.
Easy Way To Make Walnut cookies (texture like macarons)
- In a bowl, beat the 2 egg whites with a mixer till stiff peaks form (around 2mins roughly)..
- Add the sugar and the vanilla (I didnt used any vanilla, but vanilla will give extra flavour) slowly and continue with the mixer till the mixture becomes glossy and stiff..
- Add the cocoa powder and the well chopped walnuts and stir slowly with a spoon (not with mixer). The mixture should be as in the photo..
- In a tray, put some foil or cooking paper and put on top mixture by using a spoon and nake it in a preheated oven at 170deg C for abt 13-16mins (depending on the oven)..
- The cookies should be crunchy on the outside and very soft inside-similar to macarons. When they are baked, remove them from the tray and let them cool down. Enjoy!.
- As an extra tip, you can make these cookies as chocolate-stuffed cookies by doing a quick ganache. Put 1/3 tea cup of double cream in a pan, warm it up (dont let it boil!!), add 100gr of dark chocolate and stir till it becomes homogenous and thick. Let it cool down and become stiff. When it’s cool, take a cookie, add some ganache and cover it with another cookie. I never did this step, as I wanted to keep it simple and as light as possible..
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. The cookies I am going to share with you today are a unique cross between a cookie and a biscuit in texture. I over baked mine just a tad, but they still came out delicious. Download Cookie texture stock videos at the best footage agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock videos, footages and clips at reasonable prices. Top view rotation of shortbread cookies. That’s how to make Walnut cookies (texture like macarons) Recipe.