The Recipe For Making Raspberry chocolate chip protein bars.
You can make Raspberry chocolate chip protein bars using 11 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Raspberry chocolate chip protein bars
- Fill 1/4 cup of Gluten free Oats.
- Insert 1/2 cup of Cacao powder.
- Fill 1/2 cup of Protein powder (I used chocolate).
- Mix 1/2 cup of pureed apples (I use baby food, as it has no nasties).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Mix 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Rice malt syrup.
- Mix 2/3 cup of unsweetened Almond milk.
- Mix 2 Tablespoons of Coconut oil.
- Insert 1/4 cup of dark Choc chips (+ extra for the top).
- Fill 1/2 cup of frozen Raspberries.
Quick Step To Make Raspberry chocolate chip protein bars
- Preheat the oven to 180° celcius. Spray a 20x20cm baking dish. Place oats into a blender. Transfer to a bowl, whisk in protein powder, cacao powder, set aside..
- Whisk in apple sauce, egg, rice malt syrup, vanilla and almond milk. Mix well..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mix well..
- Heat coconut oil and 1/4 cup choc chips in a saucepan until melted. Stir in batter. Pour mixture into the prepared pan..
- Sprinkle with remaining choc chips and break raspberries between fingers, place over the top of the batter..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Cut into 12 even bars. Wrap in cling wrap, store in air tight container in the freezer..
- Note: they keep for up to 3 months in the freezer (if they last this long)..
- Note: only 100 calories per serve..
That’s how to make Raspberry chocolate chip protein bars Recipe.