The Recipe For Making One pan S’mores and caramel cheesecake swirl brownies.
You can make One pan S’mores and caramel cheesecake swirl brownies using 7 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make One pan S’mores and caramel cheesecake swirl brownies
- Prepare 1 box of regular brownie mix + ingredients called for on package.
- Insert 1 box of caramel swirl brownies + ingredients called for on package.
- Mix 1 package of cinnamon graham crackers broke in half.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of marshmallow cream.
- Fill 1 of egg.
- Mix 1-8 oz of bar room temperature cream cheese.
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar.
Step By Step To Make One pan S’mores and caramel cheesecake swirl brownies
- Heat oven to 325. Prepare both of your brownie mixes in separate bowls as directed on box. (I do mine in separate bowls so it’s easier to make sure I have it divided equally. That way I ensure both sides are cooked evenly.).
- Grease a sheet pan and place graham crackers on the bottom of half of the pan. Use one graham cracker broken in fourths as a barrier to divide your pan..
- Pour the original brownie mix over the graham cracker crust side and top with marshmallow cream. Crush the remaining crackers and sprinkle over the top..
- Mix your cream cheese, egg and sugar in its own bowl..
- Pour 1/2 the caramel swirl brownie mix on the other side of the pan and dollop spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture on top followed by the remaining caramel swirl brownie mix and the caramel packet that was included in the box mix. Use a butter knife or toothpick and gently swirl your batter..
- Bake 30 minutes until toothpick comes out mostly clean. Cool 30 minutes before slicing!.
That’s how to make One pan S’mores and caramel cheesecake swirl brownies Recipe.