The Recipe For Making Old School Dessert!!.
You can make Old School Dessert!! using 6 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Old School Dessert!!
- Insert 16 oz of Cool whip.
- Mix 2 box of Graham crackers (14.4oz I used 5packs).
- Mix 2 cup of Cold milk.
- Fill 1 small of Vanilla instant pudding.
- Fill 21 oz of Canned cherry topping (or any flavor you like).
- Insert 1 of Apple- any kind any color.
Easy Way To Make Old School Dessert!!
- Add cool whip to a large bowl. Gently fold in instant pudding (just the powder) set aside.
- Add your milk to a separate bowl- this will be used for dipping the graham crackers.
- Dip graham crackers into milk, one at a time *do not soak just dip to coat both sides of crackers then take it out* and start layering in your dish. I used a 13×9.5 Pyrex. Once you have your first layer of graham crackers down, spread a thin layer of the cool whip mixture on top. Keep layering all the way to the top.
- Add your cherry topping and then slice your Apple and decorate the top like shown (Apple is totally optional) ** 2 cans of cherry would've probably worked better but I only used 1 – it didn't quite cover the top **.
- This dessert is best made the day before but you can make it the day of just make sure to refrigerate at least 4 hours.
That’s how to make Old School Dessert!! Recipe.