The Recipe For Making No-Bake Cheesecake.
You can make No-Bake Cheesecake using 12 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make No-Bake Cheesecake
- Mix of Crust base.
- Fill 110 g (1 cup) of graham cracker or digestive biscuit.
- Mix 60 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Insert 36 g (3 tbsp) of brown sugar, optional.
- Mix of Cheesecake.
- Fill 35 g of (2 tbsp+1 tsp) water.
- Fill 4 g (1 1/4 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- Insert 150 g (5.3 oz) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 50 g (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 10 g (2 tsp) of lemon juice, optional.
- Add 60 g (1/4 cup) of plain yogurt.
- Fill 150 g of (1/2 cup+2 tbsp) whipping cream.
Step By Step To Make No-Bake Cheesecake
- Crust base: Crush the biscuit into fine crumbs using a food processor. Or seal them in a Ziploc plastic bag and roll them with a rolling pin. Transfer to a bowl. Combine well with butter and sugar (if using)..
- Transfer 1/3 of the mixture into a 15 cm cake mold. Spread evenly before using the bottom of a glass to press the mixture onto the base. Pack it down as much as possible..
- With the glass sitting on the crust center, spread the remaining crumbs around the cake perimeter. Move the glass to pack the surrounding crumbs as even and tight. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling..
- Cheesecake: Sprinkle gelatin evenly onto the water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes to bloom..
- In a medium bowl, smoothen the cream cheese with a rubber spatula until creamy. Mix in sugar. Then add lemon juice (if using) and yoghurt. Mix until the mixture becomes really smooth..
- In a cold bowl, whip the cream until thick and creamy with a cold whisk. Cold equipment will speed up the whipping process..
- Fold the whipped cream into cheese mixture..
- Melt the bloomed gelatin in a microwave or bain-marie. Heat just until it is fully dissolved. Combine well with the cheese mixture..
- Pour mixture into prepared crust base. Spread and smoothen the top with an offset spatula..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or best overnight. The cake will set better when chilled longer. To remove the cake ring, wrap the sides with a hot wet towel until it loosens up. Then, slice and enjoy!.
That’s how to make No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe.