The Recipe For Making Mini cookie sundae cups. Learn how to make bite-sized hot fudge sundaes featuring edible crusts made from cookie dough. Whether it's homemade or store-bought cookie dough, this is. Scoop your favorite Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor into each cookie cup.
Ingredients Required To Make Mini cookie sundae cups
- Prepare 1 package of refrigerated break apart sugar cookies.
- Add As needed of Cooking spray.
- Insert To taste of Ice cream of your choice.
- Add To taste of Toppings of your choice: sprinkles, nuts, chocolate, caramel, cherries, marshmallows, whipped cream.
You use a standard sized muffin tin, and some chocolate chip cookie dough (minus the chocolate chips) to make the cookie cups. Delicious cookie dough baked into cups and filled with chocolate, banana slices, whipped cream and of course a cherry on top. Who needs a plain old sundae These irresistible Banana Cream Pie Cookie cups combine your favorite parts of banana cream pie but in a mini cookie cup instead of pie crust. Bake according to cookie recipe, then remove from the oven.
Easy Way To Make Mini cookie sundae cups
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray..
- Press 1-2 squares of cookie dough in each cup in the muffin pan and bake 8-10 minutes until edges are golden brown..
- Cool 30 minutes then remove using a butter knife to go around the edges and pry them out..
- Put as many scoops of ice cream in them as you want and add on the toppings!.
Make the best Cookie Sundae Cups with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Top with whipped cream and colored sprinkles. S'mores Sundae Cookie Cups are delicious, summery, two-bite desserts and are such a fun way to enjoy ice cream! Am I right, or am I right? That’s how to make Mini cookie sundae cups Recipe.