The Recipe For Making Mango Shahi Tukda (fusion Indian dessert) 💛.
You can make Mango Shahi Tukda (fusion Indian dessert) 💛 using 9 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mango Shahi Tukda (fusion Indian dessert) 💛
- Fill 6 slices of White bread slices.
- Insert 3/4 of + 1/4 cup Sugar.
- Add 1 cup of Water.
- Fill 1 cup of mango pulp.
- Insert 2-3 pods of Cardamom crushed.
- Insert 1 litre of Full cream milk.
- Prepare 15-20 strands of Saffron.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of Rose Water.
- Add of Slivers of almonds, grated coconut and pistachios to garnish.
Quick Step To Make Mango Shahi Tukda (fusion Indian dessert) 💛
- Cut the corners of bread slices and cut the slices diagonally.Heat water in a pan and add 1/2 cup of sugar to it..
- Add cardamom to the water.Let it boil for 6-8 minutes. Remove the pan from heat and keep aside..
- Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan.When it comes to a boil, add saffron and rose water and reduce the heat and let it simmer till it reduce to half..
- Keep stirring in between. Add sugar and mango pulp. Thicken it a little more..
- Wipe bread slices in sugar syrup for 5-10 seconds (or more if you like softer version)..
- Keep them on the serving plate.Top with the reduced milk. Garnish with almonds, grated coconut and pistachios slivers. Mango Shahi Tukda is ready. Enjoy 😊..
That’s how to make Mango Shahi Tukda (fusion Indian dessert) 💛 Recipe.