The Recipe For Making Mama’s rib sauce.
You can make Mama’s rib sauce using 8 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mama’s rib sauce
- Prepare of Muscavado sugar – at least 250 grams or as much as you like.
- Insert 4 tablespoons of Vinegar -.
- Mix of Tomato purée – at least a big spoonful.
- Insert of Garlic – as many as you like, I use about 3/ cloves, don't bother peeling them squash if you want to.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Cornflour.
- Fill 1 of Tablesoon of Oyster or fish sauce.
- Prepare of Worcester Sauce.
- Add of Chilli/ smoked Paprika, a dessert spoon or more if you like of both or either.
Easy Way To Make Mama’s rib sauce
- Firstly, only the sugar, tomato puree and vinegar are actually essential, all the other ingredients are up to your own taste buds !.
- Tablespoon of cornflour mixed with the sugar.
- Chuck all together and add some water into the mixture until it all stirred up together, but not too much as you don't want it watery and you can always add more water if you like.
- Roll the pork ribs or chicken wings, Leave to marinate for as long as possible overnight, Not essential but more tasty Cook at a medium temperature. Xxxxxxxxxxx.
That’s how to make Mama’s rib sauce Recipe.