The Recipe For Making Gluten free Anzac cookies.
You can make Gluten free Anzac cookies using 7 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Gluten free Anzac cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown rice flour (sifted).
- Prepare 1 cup of gluten free Oats.
- Add 1 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Fill 125 g of Olive oil nuttalex spread.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate soda.
- Fill 1 Tablespoon of water.
Easy Way To Make Gluten free Anzac cookies
- Preheat oven to 180° celcius. Line two baking trays with baking paper..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, coconut, oats. Mix well..
- Place honey and spread into a saucepan over medium-high heat, boil kettle. Dilute bicarbonate soda in water and add to honey. Cool..
- Mix ingredients well. Roll into balls and flatten down, place onto a tray..
- Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown..
- Once cooked, place onto a cooling rack, allow to cool..
- Enjoy! 😋.
That’s how to make Gluten free Anzac cookies Recipe.