The Recipe For Making Gazpacho Andaluz.
You can make Gazpacho Andaluz using 8 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Gazpacho Andaluz
- Insert 1 of Kilo tomatoes (preferable plum tomatoes).
- Insert 1/2 of small onion (60 grams).
- Add 1 of small green pepper.
- Add 1 of small cucumber (the small chubby Spanish type).
- Insert 1 of small cup of olive oil.
- Add 2 of desert spoons of vinager.
- Add 200 grams of bread from the day before, soaked in water.
- Fill of Small portions of diced tomatoes, red and green peppers, cucumber, onion and bread or croutons to sprinkle on top..
Step By Step To Make Gazpacho Andaluz
- Put the tomatoes, onion, pepper, cucumber, vinager, oil and bread into a liquidizer. If you want to dilute it, add a glass of water. Tip: if you want to go for a tangy garlic taste, add a small amount of fresh garlic to the mixture before liquidizing..
- Put the mixture into a bowl, add salt and pepper and leave the gazpacho to chill for at least an hour. If you want to eat it straight away, you can put some ice cubes in to cool it down. Gazpacho is a Summer dish which is meant to hydrate and cool down your body. So the colder the better!!.
- Serve the gazpacho en soup bowls, with the portions of diced tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, onion, croutons etc on the table, so that everyone can add them to their bowl as they prefer. Tip: you can also sprinkle diced serrano ham or hard boiled egg..
That’s how to make Gazpacho Andaluz Recipe.