The Recipe For Making Edible High Protein Cookie Dough.
You can make Edible High Protein Cookie Dough using 5 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Edible High Protein Cookie Dough
- Add 1 scoop of whey protein powder.
- Mix 1 tbsp of coconut flour.
- Mix 1 tsp of unsweetened apple sauce.
- Add 1-1.5 tbsp of almond milk.
- Mix of dark chocolate chips (optional/topping).
Easy Way To Make Edible High Protein Cookie Dough
- Mix the dry ingredients together..
- Stir in the apple sauce..
- Stir in the almond milk – make sure the dough becomes a cookie dough texture. Please note – you may need to adjust the almond milk amount to make it a cookie dough texture. Be sure to add in almond milk, bit by bit..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Can eat immediately or optionally chill in fridge for 10-15 mins..
That’s how to make Edible High Protein Cookie Dough Recipe.