The Recipe For Making Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert.
You can make Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert using 5 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
- Insert 4 cans of all-purpose cream.
- Insert 2 cans of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Mix 1 of pack/box of Graham crackers.
- Fill of around 12 pieces of oreo cookies.
Quick Step To Make Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
- Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer add, in cold cream, make sure cream is cold so that it whips better. Put in medium-high speed at around 10 minutes until it forms soft peaks..
- Add in cold condensed milk and vanilla. Vanilla helps the base not turn solid as a rock. (You can use the same base for other ice cream flavors such as peanut butter or strawberries.).
- Remove oreo fillings and crush the oreo cookies make sure to leave some that are not finely crushed to give ice cream some texture..
- Add in oreo filling to the mixture and turn machine on again and give it a quick whip to mix ingredients in. And then add crushed cookies. Don't worry if the base tastes a little too sweet as it will become milder as it freezes..
- Transfer to a freezer friendly container and freeze for about 4-5 hours..
- Scoop ice cream in between graham crackers to make a sandwich and serve immediately..
That’s how to make Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert Recipe.