The Recipe For Making Chocolate Chip Cookies (Version 2).
You can make Chocolate Chip Cookies (Version 2) using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies (Version 2)
- Prepare 3 Cups of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Mix 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Sticks of Butter (Melted).
- Insert 2 of Eggs.
- Insert 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Fill 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Add 1 1/2-2 Cups of Chocolate Chips (I used Bittersweet).
- Add of Margarita Salt (For Garnish) (Optional).
Easy Way To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies (Version 2)
- Preheat Oven to 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl, add Sugar and Brown Sugar. Add Melted Butter, and whisk until creamy. Add Vanilla and Eggs. Whisk. Add Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt. Mix well. Add Chocolate Chips and mix until dispersed evenly. Dough will be a bit dry and harder to work, but that's how it should be. This ensures the correct texture of this cookie. I've tried it with less flour, but the cookies spread too much and bake differently..
- With a Medium Cookie Scoop, scoop out roughly 2 – 3" balls onto a lined Cookie Sheet, a few inches apart. Sprinkle some Margarita Salt on top of each Cookie, if using..
- For Soft Cookies, cook 10 Minutes. Let Cool for 2 Minutes, before transferring to a Cooling Rack. Let Cool for 30 Minutes before serving. Cookies will look pale, but they will be cooked..
- For Regular Cookies, cook 12-16 Minutes. Let Cool for 2 Minutes, before transferring to a Cooling Rack. Let Cool another 5 – 10 Minutes, before serving..
That’s how to make Chocolate Chip Cookies (Version 2) Recipe.