The Recipe For Making Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies.
You can make Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies using 13 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
- Fill 1 box of brownie mix: including ingredients needed: egg, oil, water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups of chopped walnuts.
- Add of Cookie Dough:.
- Fill 1 stick (1/2 cup) of unsalted butter, softened.
- Fill 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Insert 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Fill 1 of egg.
- Insert 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of flour.
- Fill 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Insert 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Mix 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Quick Step To Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine ingredients for brownie mix as directed on package in medium bowl..
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper. Place brownie batter into pan spreading evenly..
- Top with 1 cup of the mini marshmallows and 1 cup of the chopped walnuts..
- Now make the cookie dough. Begin by mixing the softened butter and both sugars together until fully creamed..
- Next beat in the egg and vanilla..
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda..
- Add a spoonful at a time to the cookie dough batter until fully incorporated..
- Remove from mixer and gently fold in the chocolate chips and remaining marshmallows and nuts with spoon or spatula..
- Drop by the spoonful on top of the brownie mix. Using the back of the spoon, press down gently to spread out the cookie dough..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until slightly browned. Allow to completely cool before cutting into serving size squares..
That’s how to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies Recipe.