The Recipe For Making Chocolate Butter Cookies (Healthier version).
You can make Chocolate Butter Cookies (Healthier version) using 10 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chocolate Butter Cookies (Healthier version)
- Fill of Dry Ingredients.
- Insert 113 g of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 80 g of all-purpose flour.
- Add 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Mix 1-1.5 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Add of Other.
- Mix 45 g of butter (room temperature).
- Mix 1/4 cup of Truvia Brown Sugar Blend.
- Fill 40 ml of unsweetened apple sauce.
- Fill 1 of large egg (room temperature).
Step By Step To Make Chocolate Butter Cookies (Healthier version)
- Combine and sift under the Dry Ingredients.
- Use an electric mixer with a whisk attachment to combine the sugar and butter. Add the sugar bit by bit to combine well. Whisk on high speed to until the butter is fluffy and the sugar is melted through. High speed – 8.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg and then mix in the apple sauce.
- Add the egg mixture to the mixing bowl and whisk again until combined thoroughly..
- Change the attachment to the paddle/beater. Use low speed (stir/2). Add the flour mixture into the mixing bowl bit by bit to ensure that the flour is mixed well..
- Place the dough into plastic wrap and make it into a ball..
- Chill the dough for at least 30 mins in the fridge..
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking tray..
- Cut out your cookies..
- Bake the cookies around 10-15 mins depending on the oven. My oven time was 12 minutes..
That’s how to make Chocolate Butter Cookies (Healthier version) Recipe.