The Recipe For Making Chocolate Brownie Cookies.
You can make Chocolate Brownie Cookies using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Fill 1 box of brownie mix.
- Fill 1.5 cups of pancake mix.
- Insert 3 tbls of soften butter.
- Fill 3 of eggs.
- Mix 2 tsp of water.
- Mix 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
Step By Step To Make Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Mix all ingredients except powdered sugar until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and coat with powdered sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 8 – 9 minutes.
That’s how to make Chocolate Brownie Cookies Recipe.