The Recipe For Making Chicken Piccata.
You can make Chicken Piccata using 15 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken Piccata
- Fill of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Fill As needed of salt just enough to lightly cover the chicken.
- Fill As needed of ground black pepper, just enough to lightly cover.
- Mix 1/2 cup of flour.
- Fill of Sauce.
- Add 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix 1 of dessertspoon minced garlic.
- Mix 1/3 cup of white wine.
- Mix 1 tablespoons of capers.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Mix 2-1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Insert 1/2 cup of water to taste salt.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare To taste of Parmesan cheese.
Easy Way To Make Chicken Piccata
- Cut the chicken lengthwise then roll or beat the chicken thin..
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan. Add salt and pepper to the chicken and flour..
- Lightly bread the chicken and add to the pan. Fry for 4 minutes till lightly browned and turn..
- When chicken is almost finished move to a plate add the rest of the ingredients except the cheese. Let this reduce..
- When reduced add the chicken to the sauce and simmer for 3 minutes. Serve with cheese. I hope you enjoy!! I served it over pasta..
That’s how to make Chicken Piccata Recipe.