The Recipe For Making Cherry Cornbread.
You can make Cherry Cornbread using 7 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cherry Cornbread
- Add 1 box of jiffy cornbread mix.
- Add 1 large of egg.
- Add 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- Insert 1 can of cherry pie filling.
- Prepare of Desert.
- Fill 1 of Mint Sprigs (optional).
Step By Step To Make Cherry Cornbread
- Mix Jiffy according to directions using all ingredients except pie filling.
- Preheat oven to 375. After mixing cornbread pour into greased baking pan and place in oven for 10 min..
- Carefully remove unfinished cornbread and pour pie filling down center of cornbread about half the can..
- Return to oven and finish baking another 20 min remove from oven. Let cool and serve with ice cream, or coffee after dinner Enjoy.
That’s how to make Cherry Cornbread Recipe.