The Recipe For Making Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie.
You can make Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie using 6 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Add 1/2 Cup of Vegetable margarine.
- Add 50 g of compote of banana.
- Fill 2/3 Cup of Brown sugar.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of yeast gluten-free.
- Insert 1 1/4 Cup of Rice flour.
- Mix 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
Quick Step To Make Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C..
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the margarine, sugar and compote. All ingredients must be well incorporated..
- Add the rice flour and the gluten-free yeast and, using a large spoon / spatula, mix it with margarine mix and make a smooth paste..
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough and mix with a spatula or large spoon to incorporate the chocolate chips..
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and form small balls about 3 cm in diameter that you gently put on the paper. If your dough is too sticky, add a little rice flour..
- Using the back of a spoon, press very lightly on the balls to flatten them. Your cookies must be about 1.5 cm thick..
- Bake for 14 minutes at 180 ° C.The cookies brown very slightly..
- Take out the cookies from the oven. Be careful, they are very friable; let them rest a few minutes so that they harden..
That’s how to make Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe.