The Recipe For Making Toe Curling Banana Pudding.
You can make Toe Curling Banana Pudding using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Toe Curling Banana Pudding
- Mix of Desserts.
- Mix 5 large of bananas.
- Insert 1 packages of butter cookies.
- Mix 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Fill 1 box of instant french vanilla pudding mix.
- Add 1 pints of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- Mix 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Fill 1 1/2 cup of whole milk.
Quick Step To Make Toe Curling Banana Pudding
- Slice bananas. In your dish of choice, layer butter cookies and bananas. Alternating..
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and condensed milk. Mix until smooth. Add vanilla, pudding mix and whole milk and mix..
- Once mixed, fold in cool whip and blend. Pour mixture over bananas and bananas..
- If you choose to, add extra cool whip on top and extra butter cookies…chill for 1 hours and enjoy.
That’s how to make Toe Curling Banana Pudding Recipe.