The Recipe For Making Red velvet cheesecake cookies. Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies – Fun red velvet cookies made with boxed cake mix, stuffed with cream cheese and drizzled with white chocolate. Look at these red velvet cheesecake cookies! I mean seriously… I think I may have outdone myself this year.
Red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting in cookie form. (While we're on the subject of cakes as cookies… anyone try the carrot cake cookies in Sally's Cookie Addiction?!) It took me many failed attempts and horrific cream cheese disasters… but here it is. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Make the cookies: Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl. You can make Red velvet cheesecake cookies using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Red velvet cheesecake cookies
- Fill 1 box of red velvet cake mix I used Duncan Hines.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- Add 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Add of For the cheesecake filling:.
- Fill 4 oz of cream cheese at room temperature.
- Add 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For the white chocolate drizzle: 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips melted.
Whisk together the granulated sugar, butter, buttermilk, food coloring, vanilla and eggs in another bowl. These Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies are soft, chewy & stuffed with sweet cream cheese! They are very impressive looking & deceptively easy! They are always one of the first cookies to fly off the cookie platter How to Make Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookie Cups.
Quick Step To Make Red velvet cheesecake cookies
- To make cookies, in a large bowl combine cake mix and flour. Whisk until clumps disappear. In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together cake mix, flour, eggs, oil and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap. The dough will be oily. Refrigerate for at least two hours..
- To make the cheesecake filling, using a mixer, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Using a teaspoon, scoop out cheesecake filling and place on a plate. Continue scooping out cheesecake filling into teaspoon balls until you have 10. Place plate in the freezer and freeze for at least two hours..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. To assemble the cookies, take about 1/4 cup of red velvet cookie dough and flatten in your hands. Place a teaspoon of cheesecake filling in the center and wrap the cookie dough around the filling..
- Gently roll into a ball and place on prepared baking sheet. Scoop onto lightly greased or parchment lined baking sheets. Only bake 3 cookies at a time. The cookies are large and will spread. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until the cookies begin to crackle. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Remove from baking sheet to a wire cooling rack and cool completely..
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl or over a double-boiler. Drizzle the white chocolate over the cooled cookies. Let the cookies set until the chocolate hardens. enjoy!.
- Note: if you are going to store the cookies for more than a day, you may want to keep them in the refrigerator. You can make the cookies smaller. Just use less dough and filling. You want to make sure you completely wrap the cookie dough around the filling before baking-so it doesn't leak..
They are also easy to make – right in a cupcake pan. When you pull them out of the oven, use the underside of a measuring tablespoon to press the center down for the little cup in the middle. Just be sure to grease the pan well so they come out easily. This recipe for Red Velvet Cheesecake Bites from Delish.com is the best. Prepare red velvet cake batter according to box directions. That’s how to make Red velvet cheesecake cookies Recipe.