The Recipe For Making Pistachio Cheesecake.
You can make Pistachio Cheesecake using 12 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pistachio Cheesecake
- Prepare of Biscuit mix:.
- Fill 1 1/2 cup of digestive biscuit crumbs.
- Fill 70 g of butter.
- Mix of Cream cheese mix:.
- Add 10 pcs of kiri cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of Nestlé cream.
- Insert 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 spoon of pistacchio cream.
- Mix 1 cup of pistacchio powder.
- Insert of Topoings:.
- Fill of sliced pistacchios.
- Fill of rose flower petals, dry.
Step By Step To Make Pistachio Cheesecake
- Mix the biscuit mix in a food processor. Much better to use this than blender, because it will mix good..
- In a Mini Cheesecake pan, put small amount of biscuit mix, just make sure all whole have equal amount of biscuit. Using your fingers press the biscuit down to make it level. Then put inside the freezer for 10 minutes to become cold..
- In a blender, put all ingredients of CREAM CHEESE then blend it good..
- Blender is good to blend wet ingredients..
- Then put the cream cheese mix up the biscuit. Then put inside the oven with the heat of 180°c,from 20 to 30 minutes..
- If the cake finish, leave it to become cold and after that put in refrigerator for 30-45 minutes. Before serve put pistacchio nuts sliced and rose flower to design. If you want Nutella you can add up..
That’s how to make Pistachio Cheesecake Recipe.