The Recipe For Making Perfect St Pattys Dessert.
You can make Perfect St Pattys Dessert using 7 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Perfect St Pattys Dessert
- Add 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Mix 3/4 cup of margarine.
- Prepare 16 oz of packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Add 3 cup of frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- Prepare 3 packages of (3.9 oz) pudding. (I used pistachio– you can choose your own flavor).
- Mix 5 cup of whole milk.
Easy Way To Make Perfect St Pattys Dessert
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Crumble flour and margarine together. Blend well. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan. Bake 15 minutes at 375 and let cool.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese and sugar together. Stir 2 cups whipped topping into the mixture; whip together and spread evenly over cooled crust..
- Mix the pudding mix with 5 cups milk (do not follow directions on box). Pour this mixture over the second layer and top with remainder of dairy whipped topping. Refrigerate and serve chilled..
- Top with candies, crushed cookies or syrup!.
That’s how to make Perfect St Pattys Dessert Recipe.