The Recipe For Making Oreo ~ Cherry 🍒 Granola Dessert 🍨.
You can make Oreo ~ Cherry 🍒 Granola Dessert 🍨 using 8 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Oreo ~ Cherry 🍒 Granola Dessert 🍨
- Insert 1 box (4.2 ounce) of Oreo cookies and cream instant pudding.
- Fill 2 cups of cold whole milk.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Mix 1 can (21 ounce) of cherry pie filling.
- Fill of Extra cinnamon powder for topping.
- Insert of Granola for topping.
- Mix of Whipped topping.
Step By Step To Make Oreo ~ Cherry 🍒 Granola Dessert 🍨
- In a bowl whisk together Oreo pudding, whole milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder………
- Cover pudding with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 10 minutes so pudding can partially set…….
- Meanwhile spread your cherry pie filling into the bottom of an 8X8 glass pan………
- Carefully spoon your Oreo pudding all over cherry pie filling…………
- Top pudding with a sprinkle of cinnamon powder and some granola………
- Place in refrigerator, covered, and let set for several hours or overnight……….
- Spoon into dessert cups, top with whipped topping, and extra granola enjoy 😉!!!!.
That’s how to make Oreo ~ Cherry 🍒 Granola Dessert 🍨 Recipe.