The Recipe For Making Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert.
You can make Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert using 8 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert
- Add 1 stick of (or less) margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Fill 1 cup of flour.
- Insert 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Insert 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Add 1/2 cup of milk.
- Add 1 can of cherries, drained.
- Mix 3/4 cup of sugar.
Quick Step To Make Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert
- Melt margarine in baking pan..
- Combine 1 cup sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk in bowl, mixing well..
- Spoon into baking pan..
- Mix cherries with 3/4 cup sugar and 1 cup water, stirring to dissolve sugar..
- Pour over batter. Do not stir..
- Bake at 350 degrees until brown..
That’s how to make Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert Recipe.