The Recipe For Making Coconut Squares.
You can make Coconut Squares using 7 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Coconut Squares
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Insert 1 cup of butter, melted.
- Insert 3 of large eggs 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Add 4 cups of sweetened shredded coconut, divided.
Easy Way To Make Coconut Squares
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13×9-in. baking pan with parchment, letting ends extend up sides..
- In a large bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and salt; stir in 1 cup melted butter, condensed milk,eggs and vanilla extract. Press onto bottom of prepared pan..
- Bake until light golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Lifting with parchment, remove from pan. Cut into bars..
- Serve and enjoy!.
That’s how to make Coconut Squares Recipe.